Charity Ecommerce Software
Charity Ecommerce Software allow you to run and manage your own online sales for your charity shop.
We provide targeted ecommerce software for businesses in the Charity Shop industry. Our software can be designed to suit the exact specifications of your Charity Shop business, with no hidden costs and a whole host of optional extras.
Our cost-effective solution will allow you to run an online version of your business, including processes such as order taking, shipping, and stock control.
If you’re looking for an ecommerce solution, and feel limited by budget or time restraints, our Open Cart Shopping system could be perfect for you. You would be charged only for our time to setup the software, and we will provide you with all the code, usernames, and passwords to access and easily manage your website.
Charity Ecommerce Software Features include:
- Complete ecommerce shopping cart facility
- Customer management - automatically capture your customer details
- Order management and order processing
- Product catalogue – unlimited categories, unlimited products and unlimited manufacturers (depending on package option)
- Add unlimited product images (limited to hosting package)
- Display related and alternative products
- Cross selling – “people who bought this also bought...”
- Product search facility (category, description, brand)
- Enabling/disabling products and categories quickly and easily
- Set shipping prices according to product weight or tiered pricing structure.
- Integrated credit/debit card facility with a choice of payment service providers
- Separate billing & delivery address
- Discount Coupon System
- Complete support for multiple currencies.
- Real-time credit card processing via PayPal, Sagepay, and 10 other payment gateway companies
- Password reminder for customers
- Customers can have access to their order history.
- Admin control panel includes WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get Editor).
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Search engine friendly pages.
- Backup & Restore Tools
How much will Charity Ecommerce Software cost?
- There is No Charge for our open source software.
- Installation and setup of Ecommerce Software £300.00 (that works out at only £25.00 per month).
- Hosting £50 (per annum)
Product Starter Package (up to 10 products) £200.00
We will categorise and upload product information and images (product images and content to be supplied by customer).
Search Engine Optimisation
To give your website that little extra visibility push we will submit your website to search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing at no charge.
Payment Terms and Breakdown
- 50% deposit due immediately on sign-off of the proposal.
- 50% balance payable upon sign off of website.
- All prices are in pounds sterling and exclusive of VAT.
- The remaining balance to be paid in full before your site goes live
- You will be given secure access to the site for testing before being invoiced. Any queries must be within three weeks of receiving access to the site.
- Your website will be password protected until you are ready to go live.